Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Moving to a non-Virgin service area

I'm moving house in a few months to an area that only has basic ADSL Broadband. I'm really going to miss the gigabit! How do I speak to Virgin about cancelling the account as they can't provide a service at the new address, I've checked online and it...

VIRGIN KEEPS LYING TO ME

DO NOT PRE-AUTH WITH VIRGIN. They charged me 200 because the did not recognize any of my payments for the previous month. they promised me that I’ll get my money back in four weeks and they have not given me anything since! It’s been 5 weeks now and ...

Contract

I renewed my contract on the 11th November 2023. I have no problem with it, quite happy. However, I still get the message " Looks like it's time to renew your contract " every time I log in to the Virgin web page for email on my windows laptop. That ...

ma1lD by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to keep your virgin bill low

So, I spent a month trying to get a decent retention deal from Virgin and failed. I canceled my package, as I'm not married, so I had my partner sign up for a new customer deal. Then, I phoned the retentions department and threatened to cancel the ne...

Dave6018 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix activation Email

I signed up for this package on 12th of December 23,  But I still don't have the Netflix activation email that I should have received.Tried the customer services by calling for a 4th time now and I was told by everyone that all they can do is “I have...