cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email address

narataga
Joining in

I signed up with an email address I do not have access to by accident, this means I can't verify my account so can't log in what so ever. Is there any way to change this email address? Thanks

185 REPLIES 185

Hi there @krishnajagadish

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear you accidentally registered with the wrong email, but not to worry these things happen. 

I'll pop you a PM now so we can look into this together, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

HollyChope
Joining in

Hi I’ve done a similar thing.

whilst signing up for the student wifi I forgot a full stop in my email and now cannot access my account as I can’t verify it! 

Hello HollyChope,

Sorry to hear of the problems with the email address when signing up, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Have you been able to speak to the sales team on 0800 183 1234 to get this looked into and update for you?

Rob

Hi, the same thing happened to me.

It is the broadband and i spelt my gmail wrong and couldnt verify.

I also typed the wrong gmail when i used my friends referal link. Please help

Hey cifang,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Joining in

Hello,

I'm having the same problem I registered with misspelt email please help!

Many thanks,

Domas

Hey 342028, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear you've signed up with the wrong email.

Not to worry I can change this for you on my side, please can you look out for the purple envelope as I am going to send you  a PM. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi,

I entered the end of my email wrong when setting up my virgin media account and dont have access to change it. Not sure what to do!

Thanks

Hey StaceyD418, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you've set your account up with the wrong email address.

I can look into this for you, please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

ar334
Settling in

Hi

I've also signed up with the wrong email, is there any way to change this so I can access my account? Thanks!