Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not working. No dialtone.

Hi,Our landline hasn't been working for a number of days now. I have checked connections inside the house and all are OK and plugging into the test socket inside the phone wall-plate doesn't work.There were some recent upgrade works in our area and t...

burbvm by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline dead

I noticed my landline was dead, contacted Virgin , sending an adapter to plug into router.adapter didn’t arrived, bought one, plugged in today , still dead.

Nuisance/Marketing Calls

Our old sky free screening service discouraged nuisance and marketing calls. But since moving to Virgin 6 weeks ago we’re getting more and more. Can you help?

GuyMal by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline dead for third time.

Phone landline has been dead for two weeks, prior to that if someone rang I just got crackling on the line , also complete strangers would ring me asking why I had rung them which I had not.  Can this be sorted please.

No Home Phone

I have not been able to make or receive calls on my home phone for two weeks now. I have a dial tone though. Everything was seemingly fine then my Hub light flashed red one day, followed by green flashing light then the light went back to normal. I h...

How do I cancel a technician appointment

I booked a technician appointment for a dead homephone line. The issue seems to have been resolved and my phone now works. I have no idea how to cancel this appointment as I cant find any process on myVM account or on the whats app i received. Please...

Patmac07 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove 1571 voicemail

Can a member of CS please turn off my 1571 voicemail service, please?

DMS2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller Divert not working since the switch over

Have been with Virgin media ever since it was Yorkshire Cable years back and never had a problem this one is winding me up with the same response on every occasion people that just read of a script.When i was originally contacted by virgin media that...

Mikebow by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Landline Phone with no internet connection

Hey,My Grandma has Virgin TV and Landline phone, but no broadband (she's nearly 90 so missed the whole internet thing!).  I know the analogue switch off is due to happen December 2025 but her neighbour has had news that it is happening much earlier o...

GaryC52 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos