Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I transfer a landline number to an existing account

My elderly mother has a landline/broadband contract with John Lewis (Plusnet), and a TV/broadband/landline package from Virgin, so she's paying twice for broadband and landline.The John Lewis landline is her main number, and she has never used the Vi...

mb204796 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Extensions Switchover

HiChange is inevitable except from vending machines.Just received the adaptor in the post.When we went from BT to cable many years ago, Cable and Wireless hard wired the phones into the same box that has the coax for the Hub and Set Top Box.We have a...

IMG_0735.jpeg

Permanently withold landline number

Hello there,Is there a way to permanently withold my landline number?I work from home and the office I work for is in a different part of the country. The landline in my home office is only used for work but I don't want the company clients seeing th...

AjayTom by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not ringing (but calls do come through?)

Hello everyone,incoming calls never make my landline phone ring. I tried 3 different phones, and I have the same problem with all of them (so it's not the phone).If I know someone is trying to call and I pick up, I can talk to them! So the call is co...

Phone adaptor

Hi, I haven't received a phone adaptor yet to connect phone to hub 5 - required by 9th May 2023 thanks

JR7 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still no landline

Hi,I spoke to someone on here last week about my landline not working. They informed me a fault had been raised in the system and it would be staged to the relevant team. I've since heard nothing and my landline still isn't working. Would it be possi...

ft2118 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Switch

My phone is switching to be run off router on May 18th. My phone is downstairs my router upstairs, can I get router moved FOC asap please ? 

davef28 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed for telephone calls when I don't have a telephone

My parents have been a virgin media customer for over 10 years and was a customer when it was known as NTL. TV and broadbandThey pay by direct debit and have recently had services suspended for non payment and the balance is 0.00. I was told it was s...

Resolved! Landlines, VOIP and 21CV: Urgent need for clarity

HelloI am becoming increasingly concerned by the apparent stealth migration of existing VM landline customers over to your confusingly titled 'VOIP' service both by plan, and as a way of avoiding the cost of repairing the copper cables which have bee...