Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not working

When our alarm company service was done last week they told us that there was no signal going out from our landline. We can receive calls but the person on the line can't hear us and when we try to make calls there is just a continuous beeping on the...

annamk65 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I book a technician visit?

I have received Fibre Phone Adaptor which is to be installed by 30th May. However my hub is in a different room to me land line so need a technician to help with an extension cable. I have been going around in circles trying tio find out how to book ...

Landline no longer working

Hi, I noticed last week that I no longer have a dialling tone in my landline phones. I have checked the line with a tethered phone and it also has no dialling tone. When you call the landline number you can hear the ‘ring’ on the mobile phone but non...

Basso by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

Landline is not working, no dialling tone, it almost sounds like someone hasn't hung up at their end, but I have no idea who called me last. I can't call VM, and there is no contact details for email support or online details to report the problem. C...

Jaz1 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline not working

I am assuming this is due to the switch over. But the phone "cut off" last wednesday afternoon. I called virgin media - and during the call was led to believe an engineer had been booked and the date and time would appear 1 day after the call. I have...

LauraK79 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: How do I book a technician visit?

Hi, I need to book a technician visit for my mother, she is 86 and vulnerable and has been sent a router adapter but her router is not in the same room as her landline phone. Thanks

BN13 No Land Line

Evening all, We have a dead line on our land line. How on earth can I get past the FAQ's?I have tried all the obvious things unplugged all hand sets etc... I have a feint line carrier noise (white noise) My line is unattainable from external phones a...

Nobblet by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landlines BH18

Power cut Saturday morning, everything back to normal except the landline which is completely dead. Any ideas?

Tony461 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No landline service for 22 days and counting

We've had no phone service for 22 days now.We have however had:*  Around 15 calls with Virgin, totalling10+ hours of telephone time.* Four technicians' visits.* Four new routers: a Hub 3, two Hub 4s, and a Hub 5.* A new voltage suppressor and cable t...