Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caller ID has stopped working

I have suddenly lost the caller ID feature on my landline and the 1471 feature.A couple of weeks I lost my landline for a few days because a fuse had blown in the street box and after reconnecting I also negotiated a new 18 month contract. It has sto...

paulguk1 by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Noisy landline (crackling noise).

Hi all. My VM landline is completely unusable, due to the horrendous noise that drowns out the dialling tone. I've been going round in circles with the help and support, having tried the suggestions provided with no luck at all. I've got a mobile (ca...

Fibre connection, required for new landline.

I keep receiving e-mails informing me we will be receiving adaptors etc etc, come July 23rd; what puzzles me is the fact we are not connected a via Fibre network.We were originally connected to Diamond Cable, the cables remain the same, so no Fibre h...

MrFonce by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline not working

No dial tone. Was working this morning (before 10am). I have tried plugging in another phone, no joy. 

VC30 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Booking a technician to change Virgin Media wiring

Hi,Thanks for the email saying you're switching from copper lines to fibre. I have an extension phone in a different room from the hub. Please could you help me to book an engineer to rewire?Also, I do not understand what is meant by "network outage"...

Rocket3 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline down

Hi All,My landline has been down all day, there was a man in the comms box down the road this morning, not sure if he has done something as just seems to much of a coinsidence.Ive tried the various fixes, and have a wired phone connected directly to ...

Carlos01 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port landline number in to virgin

Hi, I have a relatively new virgin account. When purchasing it I gave my current home phone number to port across but nothing has happened and we are several weeks in. could somebody from virgin please help me port my landline number in to my virgin ...

Medshah by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting landline number away from Virgin to a VoIP provider

HiCan anybody confirm the process to port a landline number away from Virgin to a third-party VoIP provider (in this case sipgate)? If it makes any difference, the number was originally a BT landline number that was ported to Virgin (NTL at the time)...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number exdirectory

Good Afternoon. Would it be possible to remove my landline number from the phone book  Thanks Steve