Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline changing to Hub3 - Line Rental Charges

Hi,I've been contacted via email to say my landline will cease to operate soon and will be transferred over to Internet via the Hub.It also states that my package charges will not change due to this, yet I currently pay £19 a month for line rental, a...

stevedol by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Visit arranged for home phone switch over. Is it legitimate?

My Mum received a phone call apparently from VM to arrange a visit on the 20th July for a survey to check if her line would be suitable for home line switch over from PSTN to VoIP. My Mum doesn't have Broadband, but does have a carer's alarm (as she'...

Fibre switch over ???

Is this text genuine? Hi, it's Virgin Media. On 13th September 2023, your home phone service will be switched to our fibre network. We'll send you an adapter(s) as you need to connect your home phone to the Virgin Media Hub so you can continue using ...

Traz by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller ID & number with-hold not working

I used to have Caller ID so that I could see the number of anyone calling me but my own number was with-held when I called anyone else. This was all working perfectly on my Panasonic DECT phone until the changeover to digital. Now Caller ID isn't wor...

dwl99 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

port number from Sky

HelloI have had my virgin media landline a few years now.  I also have Sky broadband and talk at the same address that's still active.  I was thinking of porting my number from Sky to Virgin.  can I still do this even though my line has been active w...

Landline - Not Working

Noticed our landline was not working last evening (Sunday). No dial tone. Inbound calls ring but do not connect when answered. Contacted support this morning, rather difficult to understand each other. Initially, she said there was no fault she could...

ACundy by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Fibre Phone Service

I received an email advising that on 30th August my home phone will switch to Virgin's Fibre Network. I will need to book a technician to make changes to the wiring in my home as I have 4 extensions. Also I do not have a mobile phone. I have looked o...

Calling 0330 numbers from Landline

Are calls to 0330 numbers free?  I recently had occasion to contact my energy supplier and was a bit surprised to see that I have been charged £7.50 for the call.  It was a long one!  I've been told that calls to 0330 numbers should be free.  Can any...

ALH by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos