Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parents landline number lost

Hi,Just wanted to make people who are having similar issues aware that my parents had their landline disconnected over a month ago due to the move from the copper line to fibre. They did not receive any notification of this in writing & although they...

sw77 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed for calls I have not made

My land line is not working correctly, either completely dead or very fuzzy, and I can not report the fault via 150 because of this.  Apparently there are no know problems in my area with the phone system. While checking the Virgin site for another w...

PBH1946 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1471 not working

My 1471 service is not working. When I dial it the line goes completely dead, sometimes there is a dialling tone which rings persistently but no one answers! Anyone else having the same problem? 

N4ME by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline switchover End of June - No Engineer Appointment Yet!!

Need Engineer to ensure Landline continues working after switchover as I don’t have broadband. Have tried several times to get through on telephone without success. Keep receiving text messages stating that I need to respond to the emails VM have sen...

Resolved! Phone time since switchover

Do we have to put up with no time signal since the switchover, or should this be working? It's annoying that my phone clock keeps losing time and no longer updates on GMT/BST changes.

Waldy by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone switchover

Have received a text to give a date for the home phone switchover. I have my telephone downstairs at the front of the house and my hub upstairs at the back of the house. I do not want my phone upstairs so would it be possible to have the hub moved (f...

Jmcw by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need technician for switchover

I need to book a technician for phone switchover as hub and phone in different rooms on different floors of the house. Have tried 150 but no relevant options. Please help 

Suki777 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Phone Switchover

Has anyone else received a Package from VM with an Adaptor for their Phone without any notification as to a 'Switchover' This is ridiculous, our Hub is located at the opposite end of the House from the Phone

ravan56 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre phone switchover

Hi, I'm not keen on switching over, and only use the landline for incoming calls. The faq's say that incoming calls will still get through even if I don't switch.How long will incoming calls continue to work? == in case people want to know more ==Why...

chrisjg by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos