Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not transfered

Our VM services went live yesterday, but our landline number hasn’t transfered over.This was part of our original order, and shortly after placing the order I received a notification that a request had been submitted by Virgin to transfer our number,...

elkingdl by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VOIP nightmare. No landline solution

Virgin are today supposed to be installing an emergency phone today (3 hours ago). This is because we are vulnerable and the landline is being switched off next month.The hub is 4 rooms away (in a utility room) from the master socket in the hall so r...

cyberkev by On our wavelength
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Dial tone on landline

Hi, I just received new HUB 5. When i plug in my landline there is no dialling tone and cannot phone out.Phone and connections are fine.Connected to internet  no problem.Anyone able to give some advice? 

Temple1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Fibre Phone Adaptor

I have two house phones, one upstairs and one downstairs. Do I need another adapter? My main house phone is downstairs but my broadband hub is upstairs, can't move the Hub ( connected to my internal network ) and can't move main phone!!! So what am I...

Resolved! Landline

Greetings. My VM landline is silent and has been for a while. Yes my phones are compatible, or rather they have been for years. Yes they still work or at least seem to. My neighbour had a visit from you yesterday for their line, ours still doesn't wo...

Phone switch over

I’ve just accepted the switchover request by text but my hub is in the upstairs bedroom but my landline is downstairs. I will need an extension cable to connect my phone to my hub. I doubt I need a technician but I will require an extended cable. Can...

Unknown phone calls billed for.

I've just received my bill and found 2 phone calls made on the10 July 23  at 13.10 billed £2.08and one at10 July 23 at 13.34 billed £2.93 I looked the the calls I made on the phone which keeps a log of calls and can see no outgoing calls usage were m...

Resolved! no landline dial tone

HiWe had an engineer come out last thursday (10-08-23) and replace the exterior cable box cover as was falling to pieces.Since the we have had no dialling tone on the landline.Have tried calling customer services thru the premium rate phone line and ...

Home phone and VM Hub

I unplugged my landline phone five years ago after being fed up with constant scam calls. I haven't used it since.Now we are being moved from a landline to being plugged into the router. As I have no desire to reconnect my 'landline' am I able to tot...