Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fibre phone Adaptor

My new fibre phone adaptor will not reach from my hub to wall socket and I cannot get through to Virgin to book a technician?

Mark747 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of caller ID

About a month ago the Caller ID stopped working on my home phone. I've contacted tech support twice and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. All they have said is that the phone switchover is in progress and there have been some problems. The last ad...

Cristy1 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of caller id home phone

Since upgrading our package beginning of the month, our home phones now only display "incoming call" we've rang 150 numerous times to no avail we've even bought new phones as the last operator told us to ! She claimed it was people hiding their numbe...

makes by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller ID not working

Hi, Caller ID has stopped working on my home phone and this seems to be the best way to contact Virgin Media.Can you advise what I need to do to get this reinstated?

no dial tone just cracking sound on landline

Came back from holiday last night.No dail tone just cracking sound for in and out calls on landline connected to wall socket.This may have been off for some time.Please can I get this fixed promptly as missing out on my phone allowance.Charles Maunse...

fergmaun by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Phone Voice Mail turn off

Hi how do you trun of the voicemail on my home phone?  I do not need or want this feature and the help page on the Virgin Media website incorrectly takes me to the mobile voicemail.  There are no options to do this on 1571 and the chatbot just tells ...

Fibre phone connection

I have received the new fibre phone adapter but the socket for my phone line is in a different room from my hub so I am not able to connect the phone line to the hub.

PamJB by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos