Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spoofed caller id scam

I got a call today someone pretending to be from Virgin Media.  they spoofed someone's actual phone number can Virgin Media do anything to stop this happening. I actually called the number to see who it actually was an it was an elderly gentleman who...

08000521251 calls

For several weeks I've been getting calls from this number, sometimes more than once a day. I understand they are from VM marketing. I have now answered twice and each time the call has been terminated after a short time. So what is the point? Can th...

MrMond1 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone

I have no dial tone on my landline and am unable to dial out.  I tried a different phone and it was the same.  I am able to receive calls though.   The online checker sayas there are no issues knownthanks

Telephony disabled

Having not received calls for a while I checked my line and it's dead. Hub4 reports "telephony disabled". Any ideas why this might be?? 

Could a member of the team get in touch with me please? My elderly parents are having the same issue and are hard of hearing so the helpline isn’t going to be much use to them.Thanks

JS808 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

home phone flashing red telephone icon

Been with Virgin many years , cannot wait till my contract ends in 5 months.Told fault is my phone ,so purchased new ones .Still faulty , Virgin I.T said my new phone was faulty.In process of buying new phone ; asked if an engineer could call , with ...

URGENT 92-year-old parent landline dead,

I have just found out that my mothers phone is dead due to some change !!!  The situation now is a 92 year old is without any contact with the outside world, does not have internet or mobile. Why has this happerned? this needs to be fixed ASAP. Conta...

Please call later

I have been monitoring my home phone answer-machine for an urgent call coming in however I have just discovered that Virgin Media has installed a message saying please call later. How do I turn this off? 

lm11 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos