Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Port code for VM landline

Have been with VM for 5 years. Have never had a problem with my VM landline. On 6 Sept I gave my 30 days notice of leaving on 6 Oct. Then mysteriously on 11 Sept. my landline is dead, no dialing tone, unable to make/receive calls. I am convinced that...

Jill10 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

My virgin media broadband th and phone was cancelled from midnight on 17/8/2023 and I was due a refund for payments made and payment for apologies but I have not received anything but I have noticed I am still being charged for a phone 10 pound a mon...

Telephone issues

HiIs there any page where I can see whether we are ready for the switchover of the phone lines? My telephone is currently not working at home (although we never use it) but would like to have it working for emergencies. I already have a Hub5 which ha...

indie24 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving phone to fibre issues.

We had an email about this, but I think there are going to be some issues so I need some guidance so I can set this up in the best way.Our router is outside the loft bedroom. This was where the computer was when we first had Telewest installed. It wa...

ajo by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cable Chaos

After a recent debacle when a technician cut my broadband cable and spliced it into next doors, i have had a new Single cable run. Everything works now but i an running on 2 separate cables, one for data and the old damaged twin cable for Telephone.T...

TheBigMatt by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! line cord error

Yet another line cord error on a BT phonewaited for switchover date, followed instructions and get this line cord error and no dial tone.router has been reset loads of times, no error lights on front of the routerunplugged and plugged it all back in ...

TonyB001 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a technician

I need to book a technician and have phoned 150 but they require certain letters from memorable word to continue. I have been with Virgin since 2007 but do not appear to have a memorable word. How do I speak to someone to tell them this. I have email...

Phone line dead

My landline is not working. No one can ring me and I can’t ring out. Also no dial tone at all. Tried a different phone and that’s the same. My neighbour plugged her phone into my socket and still nothing. I’m 85 and need my landline. Son has checked ...

Harryse by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Voicemail states message but nothing there

As background, we haven’t used our landline voicemail for a while (most people call my mobile) but an older relative said they left a message last week. However there was nothing on the handset. Then suddenly 2 days ago, nearly a week after the messa...

Resolved! Landline Call Divert stopped after switchover

HelloBefore the switchover on the landlines to the hub i had a call divert setup to send all my calls to another number.This stopped after switching over to the new hub connection, the phone works fine can call and recieve so called virgin media.They...

Neil8033 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos