Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Telephone

We converted to VOIP some time ago.There was downtime today, so we couldn’t check whether the fault was with VM or us.Is there a freephone number which can be used on a mobile phone (not Virgin)?Mike

mbic by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New fibrephone

Am I able to cancel my landline given the removal of the current service in favour of an inferior hub line my hub is at the back of the house and the phone at the opposite end.  Running a cable through three walls to keep the phone where it is is not...

Plj by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty phone line

My home phone line has stopped working. I've checked using another phone to confirm it's the Virgin line not my equipment. I've have been unable to find any other suitable way to contact Virgin to report this, so can someone please get back to me asa...

Burtona by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken home phone line

Good evening,We have had nothing come through on our phone line for about a month now.Thought the phones might be faulty but the new ones we have just installed are doing the same thing.Checked all the cables inside and out all looking fine.Can someo...

Landline

I have had no landline since the end of March 2023. I was unable to get through on the phone to book an engineer appointment at the time, but Virgin said they would send me a new hub which apparently I require. This never arrived and I subsequently h...

Soozineh by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone switch-over?

Hi,Please can someone advise?Is there a way to check VM landline switch over dates? My landline has stopped working, but I cannot recall/ find any correspondence giving a switch over date. Thank you

ATAY by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of caller ID and 1471

Ever since I had to change to the new fibre hub about 2 months ago, I lost caller ID and sporadic loss of 1471  which is giving me the following message'sorry the last incoming call history doesn't exist'????I had put off calling Virgin about this du...

Disable 1571 on landline urgently

I need my 1571 landline service turned off along with any call forwarding and call barring that may be active. This is a new account, and I need this line clear for my work. Many thanks Sue 

Susisu71 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline - engaged tone

i have plugged my phone into my hub as directed. the phone rings for an incoming call, but when i answer i get an engaged tone. Same when i ring out. it rings but when the other person answers it’s just an engaged tone. i’ve tried all the guidance an...

LynnT7 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos