Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transfer of old landline number

My old BT landline, that I've had for over 20 years, had not ported across when I switched to VM even though I had requested to keep it. How do I get Virgin to rectify this? Olivia 

Landline busy when ringing in, no dial tone on handsets

This seems to be a common theme, but for the last week we have had no dial tone when we pick up either of the handsets we have - one connected to a wall socket and one plugged in as an extension. If we ring the landline number, it comes up as line bu...

Pontius by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

Hi my landline has not been working for over a week. There is no dial tone and if I call it from my mobile I receive the message ‘you’ve dialled an incorrect number,. Please can you look into this?

RT786 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone line dead

My Virgin landline has been dead for a few days now. It's a traditional line over copper wire.I have tried connecting another handset to the socket with the same result, no dialing tone and no calls received.How do I go about getting it fixed?Thanks

VoIP date

Yesterday, November 3rd, I received an SMS from Virgin media saying “remember, you need to plug your adapters into the Virgin Media hub tomorrow”. I duly did this the next morning, and only after some confusion read the rest of the message, which sai...

Cyoung by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Phone Weekend Chatter

How do I make a complaint? On 11th October, I contacted you to ask for weekend chatter to change to Talkmore Chatter, to which you agreed.  That meant an increase in my Monthly Bill from £59 to £64 monthly. It's now 3rd November, and nothing has chan...

yebhw by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline down again

Landline went down yesterday, as there was a storm and flooding I did not call Virgin. During the afternoon the web site stated there was a fault in the area, this afternoon I get a text to say it has been fixed, but my landline still not working.Cal...

TheGrims by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline not working

My landline is not working.  There is no dialing tone so cannot make or receive calls.  I need this to be fixed asap due to elderly and vulnerable people in the household. What do I need to do please?

hmdp by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos