Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adapter not working

Ok I've plugged in the adapter.  Now it says on the phone Check telephone Line.  According to the Hub 3.0 the telephony is on.  But the light isn't.  We don't have a phone line at all now. I can't fix it and  I don't know what to do.And no we don't h...

Mr_Happy by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail for landline

I have voicemail service on my landline. Every time I pick the receiver up it indicates there is a message. When I dial 1571 it states no new messages and there are no saved ones either.How do I clear the sound or reset the service for the landline p...

palmer01 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quick Question

Just wanted to know that when we have to switch over to phone in the router - do we still have to pay for "landline"?or do you not charge anymore because it will be in the broadband Thank you for your info and help

slowstar by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with TV and phone at parents house

My parents, Mr and Mrs Murphy have issues with their TIVO box which is either a faulty box or cable. Their phone is now also not working today there is no dialling tone. They are very elderly and just need an engineer to visit. They would not manage ...

Switch to fibre

Called 150 to arrange the switch over. 45 min on hold before I could speak to an operator. Was informed I would be sent a link for the adaptor. Nothing sent. I am still unaware if the adaptor is beging sent despite being assured that the operator wou...

Gham by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My house phone is dead

I am unable to use my house phone which is totally dead. PLEASE can someone make contact with me to advise ma what I can do.

Elizab1 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency Backup Line version 3 - availability

In the virgin media phone user guide at https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Phone%20User%20Guide.pdf near the bottom of the page, it includes details of two different emergency backup line devices: V(ersion) 1 and V3. V1 seems ...

47Dave by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos