Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 79 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Spamhaus problem again

Greetings. Had a Spamhaus problem a few months ago which put my IP onto their blacklist. This meant I couldn't send any emails using a client.The initial issue genuinely did not knowingly come from me but it was sorted - it seems to be happening agai...

Opera Snapshot_2023-02-14_102321_check.spamhaus.org.png
simondo by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

e-mail has been hacked

My e mail stopped working last week- just after my Instagram was hacked- I cant get help as cant sign into my account- the security questions dont work-which makes me think the account has been hacked.I cant get through on Virgin Media Whats App or p...

Broadband

Since i have had my virgin broadband fitted my old bt broadband has not worked since can you send an engineer out to have a look thanksSreve

Blueyonder email hacked / no access

I've had my email hacked this morning and cannot access the account via Virgin Media to reset the password - keeps telling me my account is unavailable.How do I address this - as the miscreants are sending inappropriate messages to both personal and ...

rcpepler by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam email from Virgin ?

Have an email from virgin saying unless I upgrade by the 22nd of this month my account will be closed. Tried phoning 150. Got fed up with the run around.  [do virgin actually employ human beings?] I feel in my water this is spam. But !!

Delete Email account

Asking Virgin Media tech staff to delete my personal NTLWorld account 

Ntlworld email password

My ntlworld email suddenly stopped working on my phone saying the password needed to be re entered. I cannot seem to put in the correct password - it just isn’t accepting it and there is no way to reset password. Emails are not working on my phone or...

Email Linked to Old Account

Hi, I seem to be having the same issues as everyone else. I was with Virgin years ago and recently re-joined. When I try to register my new account it won't let me. I've tried a different e-mail address but it still doesn't let me register an account...

ntlworld email not working

Hican you help pleasei have a few ntlworld addresses for the family, suddenly one of them has stopped working while others still work ok. i have not changed the password in the mail client.i thought changing the password might work so i went to myvir...