Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 79 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! dodgy Emails

A couple of friends are receiving dodgy e mails from my address, however I am not sending them. Is there anyway I can prevent this happening? Thanks

Foss16 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant send outgoing emails

Hi Can anyone assist please, since 28th of January my outgoing mails has stopped. I entered my Virgin IP address into spamhaus and they can back to say it's been blocked at port 25 because spoof emails. This hasn't been done by me and they have sugge...

LyndonJ by On our wavelength
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder Your mailbox is not available

Hello! I'm now getting desperate as I can no longer access my emails from my blueyonder account. My last email was received on January 30th and nothing since.  If I try and log in on the VM site I get the message 'Your mailbox is not available at the...

Create new email address

Hi, I’ve been with Virgin since it was Telewest so quite a long time I have a @blueyonder.co.uk email address and want to create an @virginmedia email accountyou used to be able to sign in and click on profile and add an email address. Nowhere can I ...

TIMMAC by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email problems

All my emails back to August last year have disappeared and when l go to " all emails" the folder is not accessible. This has happened overnight, it was fine last thing yesterdayIs anyone else experiencing this ( BH23) area

oldcanon by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password change

I am trying to change my virgin.net email password. It keeps saying try another password. Even if I try strong ones they recommend . TIA 

Mollie69 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outgoing mail suddenly not working

I use Thunderbird 107 (POP3) on Windows and have used virgin.net mail for many years very happily with no problems.Two days ago I suddenly couldn't send email - kept getting an error message saying "Logon to server smtp.virgin.net with [my username] ...

Auto Forward problems with email account

I have been have a really tough time with 2 secondary account on Virgin.net. I've set up new account with another provider and wanted to set up either a auto message or a auto foward for the old virgin account. when I try to do this for one of the ac...