Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Lost access to legacy Virgin.net email

I have lost access to my @virgin.net email address. In common with others, it’s not the email address I have as the login to my Virgin account. Tried resetting my password using the legacy email address in line with advice on forum but it only recogn...

hbm by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inconsistent Server Connection

I'm having a regular error message "no server connection" and very poor an intermittent access to my emails, every time I have to keep refreshing the VM page just to try and find emails.My VM internet connection is running solid at 100+mbps so it def...

email v-m new email problems

got 2 emails  want to add a 3rd .log in adminwent to menu to add great and not greatsay 9 accounts u can add 3 refused to give me 3rd account . add new entered my hot mail and guess link to v-m but i want a new virgin or  n t l world account not to l...

jasonu by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send to Virginmedia and Blueyonder email addresses

Hi,We have great difficulty sending email to Virginmedia and Blueyonder customers, and get the following bounce message:"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients"Along with an error code of "#4.4.7".Who can I reach out to at ...

sports by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t send or receive emails

I haven’t been able to send or receive emails since 14.49 this afternoonAre there problems with the network? I live in CM12 0HH

awr1946 by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM a email not updating, sending or receiving

Help please! My virginmedia.com email was not updating on my iPhone and iPad yesterday, because of ‘account errors’. It also had stopped updating on the VM website. I changed my password and all my emails disappeared! There are no account errors on m...

Delay in emails arriving from server

I've suddenly started experiencing delays of several hours for my emails to arrive in Outlook from the Virgin mail server. They appear in the web email server but don't arrive in my Outlook for several hours.

tomhulme by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Virgin emails

I have no emails this morning since around 0400 hours and cannot connect to service status - help please admins. Area 14 postcode BD2. Tried to call 150 - line constant engaged tone.

ianjayne by Rising star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos