Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Can't access webmail

Hi.I'm getting a '403 Forbidden' message when I try to access webmail. I Googled the problem and have cleared the cache/history in Chrome, tried Bing, reset my password twice but I'm still getting the message.The email client on my PC (emClient) and ...

XTed by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email no longer in use

Hello, a while ago I used to use incredimail, but then flash was discontinued and I had to change it to Gmail. I changed most of my email accounts but I did not do it for Virgin Mobile. I never have to sign into it so I just didn't check.The problem ...

jirkal by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

locked out of VM email account - password change hasn't worked

HelloI'm locked out of my VM email account - a fairly common occurrence but one that is normally fixed by following the guidance.However, today, despite changing my password I am still getting Forbidden when I try to access my mailbox on Webmail (my ...

FShep by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! EMAIL

I am moving house and where I am going doesn't have Virgin cable. Can i keep my Blueyonder email with another cable provider?

PIM499 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Closing NTL world account urgently

Please could you give me the contact person that can help me close this account asap. I have huge security issues. Thank you. 

Lynsey3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep getting - Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

I haven't been able to access my email for a few days now and I just keep seeing the ''Your mailbox is not available at the moment'' message.I successfully changed the password on virginmedia.com, however I am only able to access my virgin account, n...

Channel3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Hi - I am unable to access my blueyonder mailbox removed  'Your mailbox is not available at the moment'. Password has been reset as suggested but still unable to access.  [MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Pl...

wifes vm e mails not working

have reset my wifes pw but still not accepting it or her mobile number all worke last week

howy_c by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos