Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 80 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Email setup

Hi there , Don't no what I done,  tried put on different office on my pc, copied all the settings. But now I cannot get any email in outlook,  I always used pop3, nothing happen any idea and help please

andy1494 by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost emails

Help,I've inadvertently dleted all of my emails form the main and dleted box. can they be recovered as they dont appear to be in the recycle bin. Thank you julian

julian65 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been Hacked

Good Morning.My old blue yonder email account has been hacked and has been taken over, I am very concerned, can you close it down please. I don't use the email address anymore and I am no longer a virgin media customer.

Old ntlworld account

Hi, I have an old ntl world email account that has been hacked and I am unable to delete the account. Is anyone able to help please ?

leepylee by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset Blueyonder email password

How on earth do I reset this password, there is on heading in help about resetting it, but then there is no answer. I can’t call anyone as there is no option to pick when the call is answered, if you choose broadband you are taken though options as i...

acdeag by Up to speed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I delete my legacy @ntlworld.com email accounts

I have legacy @ntlworld.com email addresses (set up years ago); I lost access to the management of these when I moved home to an area not covered by VM approx 18months ago and had to cancel my contract.I can still send and receive @ntlworld.com email...

Simba-h by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

smtp problem sending

I use Thunderbird to manage my e-mails. Received the following error message when trying to send e-mails:Login to server smtp.blueyonder.co.uk with username ************@blueyonder.co.uk failed.

PGB62 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Access Ntlworld Email

I am unable to log in to Ntlworld email.  Have done a Password reset and waited over 30 minutes and still cant get access.  Is there a general problem?