Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Access to NTL email

Is there anyway that virgin can reactivate an email account that was closed 2 years ago?

ElaineTC by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to delete my old ntlworld email address

Please help.  About 4 years ago I asked Virgin to delete my old ntlworld email address/account because it kept getting hacked and I no longer used it.  VM said it had been done, except for some reason it hadn't.The other day I asked again via Whatsap...

Old email hijacked

I’ve been using an ntlworld email since before it was taken over by virgin. This email has been hijacked and an attempt at blackmail tried. I have now been locked out and cannot access it. I’ve set up a new email for all my critical contacts but woul...

Eutxian by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld email hacked

I have an ntlworld email account and it has been hacked. I am unable to view my emails anymore as it seems the password has been changed. I am not very tech savvy but I would appreciate any help possible in trying to recover my account or what I shou...

Liam49 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

mailbox unavailable

HELP since we setup our account back in August we have never been able to access our emails via our account it says "YOUR MAILBOX IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT" so we set it up to access on our phones.  We have had several tickets to the IT dept rai...

Resolved! Changing e mail login password

Keep getting the above message when trying to change password.  Email now not send/receiving. Have tried 20 different passwords, different browsers, switching off McAfee.  Can anyone help? 

MackAlps_0-1681079846559.png
MackAlps by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld - cannot send emails

Urgently require help, my ntlworld mail will not send messages on iphone, ipad or laptop. All the settings appear to correct. I've had this account for a very long time and would hate to have to change it.

ronan1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I think I've been hacked...

A few nights ago I went to check my email when a brief message came up saying that my emails were all being forwarded. Everything had been fine just a few hours before. So I went to settings and saw that they were being forwarded to REMOVED@gmail.com...

brockett by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos