Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 79 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Old email address hacked

As many on here have had, an old @virginmedia.com email has been hacked. Spam/ blackmail emails have been sent  and received by the address and it appears the hacker has changed the password. I contacted customer services via phone and was told that ...

Email from Colinih129 - Bill

Received an email allegedly from Colinih129@virginmedia but blank message with a PDF attachment.Heard of PDF's incorporating malicious code. So not desperately keen to open it. Inliced to BLOCK email address and delete. Anyone had similar?Regards Jer...

Jezza31 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email hacked and unable to change password. Please help!

Hi,My husband got his VM email hacked last week. We have contacted the helpdesk, and nothing has been done so far. Today, the password was reset by the hacker and we cannot access that email anymore. The hacker has been using it to hack other people ...

ncard23 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email adddress has been hacked and deleted

I've lost 1 of my VM\Blueyonder email addresses which has been deleted. The others seem to be ok and I've taken the precaution of changing my passwords. Also, a phone number has been added to my account which I cannot change or update. Can someone lo...

Moggster by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New email software - how to search

I'm probably being a bit thick here but I cannot for the life of me see how I can search for emails. The old version had a search bar in which I could type subject or sender etc. but I cannot find it on the new version. What am I doing wrong?

sacko123 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: NTLworld email account hacked

I have the same problem with my wife's email account - what is the solution, please?  Again she cannot gain access but I can't seem to do anything from the main account.

Mike_F by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked Ntlworld email

Hi,I have an Ntlworld email address that I have been using for years. In the last couple of weeks I have received emails telling me it has been hacked, emails trying to blackmail me and my social media accounts have also been hacked.I have been logge...

Hevmarie by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to log into email account

partner no longer has a virgin media account. He cannot sign in to his email account as he cannot remember his password.  

CBWALL by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos