Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 79 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder email hacked, plz help.

Hello, I have 3 blueyonder email address's, my main one that I use, and 2 others that I set up for my parents to use.We really need those 2 others to be deleted please as one of them has been hacked.Also the 2 others are not being used now anyway - m...

Maha by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old Email Hacked

hello, this has also happened to me on an old Blueyonder account this week, this was also linked to quite a few of my accounts, I've updated the email address on most of the important ones but they are still trying to change passwords and email addre...

Tich75 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail issues

This morning I am unable to download or view any of my emails via webmail.  Is there an issue or what could be the problem.  I do use virgin media broadband. 

lizwm by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old blueyonder email account.

I was a VM customer many years ago and previous to that a 'Blueyonder' customer before VM took over.  I am now getting a lot of spam emails redirected from my old  "Blueyonder' email address to my current email address which is not a 'Blueyonder' or ...

Emails disappeared from inbox

I logged into my virgin media email account and I can only see emails in my inbox from last Saturday. All my other emails have disappeared. I don’t know who to contact for help. 

Flower67 by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I think my email has been hacked

Hi,Can somebody please reset my password on my ntlworld email account as it appears to of been hacked?I am also unable to log in to My Virgin Media to do this myself.Many thanksNige.

nbaker by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder hacked

Hi, last weekend my Twitter account was hacked which used my Blueyonder email address.  Now I am not receiving emails and  don’t know how to log into my Blueyonder account. dors anybody know how I can access it or delete it? thank you   

samuella by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

email hacked

Our old blueyonder email has been hacked and is being used by the hacker.We need to remove the account asap thanks in advance

Anni4 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos