Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

no longer have virgin media but kept ntlworld account

Afternoon gang - looking at posts here I do not seem to have been the only user having issues. I moved last year to sky and took their broadband package, however I have continued using my @ntlworld.com email account. However, 3 days ago got one of th...

geoffza by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email logged out

Hello, I went to go on the Apple mail asI usually do, it is an old virgin mail account however still worked, and was met with this notice, anyone know how this is fixable as this is my main email and without I am unable to do many of my usual everyda...

7554b881-5850-484c-ac9e-4881afa67851.jpeg

Mailbox unavailable

I have problems accessing a mailbox for one of the IDs associated with my account. This was reported on 20/5/22 but no nearer to a resolution. Benn on hold for minutes to speak to a manager but got cut off as the battery on my home phone died. Passwo...

walkecm by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email via webmail Forbidden

Hifor the last 2 days when I try to log onto emails via webmail I get the Forbidden page.  I have cleared cookies & cache, have tried on google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari - all say forbidden please help.

DtDebs by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder email stopped working

Hii have not received any emails since Monday afternoon .. I get the Cannot get Mail. No password provided for Blueyonder.co.uk.The password is in settings . Even if I retype it .. it is verified .. but still get the same message.I have reset the  vi...

Sam3030 by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin.net email account hacked

Hi allReally hoping someone can help a virgin.net hacking issue.My email account was hacked and I received a blackmailing email (appeared to be from my account) and displaying my email password.  I managed to get VM to change the password but I’m sti...

Mat8 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to get hacked ntlworld email account deleted

I would be grateful if a moderator could private message me about deleting an old ntlworld.com email account. Yesterday I noticed from my email software that the password had been changed. This coincides with me receiving on the nil world email addre...

How do I find where to change my blue yonder email password?

My virus can says I should change my blueyonder password . I have done it before through my Virgin Media Account but I can’t find the option to change it on the new web site . Also my latest blueyonder emails are not in the VM emails but are in my Ma...