Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email hacked

I'm an ex virgin media customer haven't been with them for over a year, the last week my ntl World has been taken over I need help closing down this email and deleting it permently from the data base. 

Emz3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working, unlock account instructions won’t work

Hi, I have a virgin.net account. initially about 3 weeks ago I lost all emails which was reported as a known issue and I received the mails from virgin saying they were dealing. Then about 5 days ago all emails stopped. Password doesn’t work and if I...

Hacked email

My email address has been hacked and compromised, please can I have some support with this? 

GH6 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

virgin.net email

For the last two or three weeks I have received my emails but not been able to do anything with them (eg reply). This happens on my laptop and notebook. However it is working on my phone as normal.This is very inconvenient as I have to send weekly HM...

Leyjan by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email in a browser

For two weeks now I have not been able to reply, forward, delete or compose emails using any browser (I have tried Chrome, Firefox & Edge). I can receive emails and, and in fact now have over 400 emails in my inbox that I cannot action. The problem i...

BW61 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of virginmedia.com e-mail account

My main e-mail  is working fine but my second account ( @virginmedia.com) is no longer available all folders and e-mails have gone. Car insurance renewal documents in there need to get them back. Can anyone help

oxydot by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

All emails

Was told that historic emails would be restored - don't really use ntlworld so not expecting anything.  Came as big surprise to over 15000 emails in my inbox.  You have restored every email I ever had with ntlworld..  Can you imagine trying to get ri...

sue40 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

June 16th onwards loss of email

June 16th suddenly lost access to virgin emails on outlook. I eventually managed to get them through my virgin media web based, but while I have incoming on  2 email addresses ( unified), I can only send on one, and the 3rd email address doesn't get ...

LLLS by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos