Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 79 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email issues

Since outrage not had emailis recovered to my primary account. Account now locked and unable to access. Unable to see bills

Mohican by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting an email account

After this week's nonsense, I'm moving everything I can away from virgin media email accounts. This has left me with one which is of no use.The website is telling me I can delete it through account settings. However, all I seem to be able to do is ch...

Blueyonder email gone missing

I hope someone can help with this. My Dad's email has gone missing 2 days ago and although I understand Virgin's email problem is now resolved, it hasn't come back. He is nearly 90 and very upset by the sudden loss of email. This is complicated by th...

Unable to access primary email

Spent 3 hours on the phone yesterday but problem not resolved. When I try and login it says email address or password are incorrect, won’t accept my date of birth or security answer.

Mohican by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

email

ive been able to login to my virginmedia email up until today but now wont recognise my password as i dont have an account for the past 5/6 years the account has worked well but now i cant change my password as dont have a way of logging in to my old...

stony68 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot login to email account

Last week I was unable to login to my email account and still can't login. It just says 'couldn't logon to \imap server. Check email and password'This is happening in outlook on both my laptop and phone and I have not changed any settings.It is an nt...

Resolved! Ntl email not working in Outlook since 16th June

I have not been able to send or receive emails via Outlook on my PC since the evening of 16.6.23. I lost all ntl emails on my PC, phone and ipad that weekend, but by late Monday they had returned on my phone and ipad. I've been away for a few days an...

Linda79 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Accessing Secondary email accounts

HELP!I need to access the settings of my secondary email accounts to update passwords etc.On this new website and app, I cannot access the setting for the sub accounts. I have found the link to "Manage my other accounts" but the only option available...

mitral66 by Just joined
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email password change?

How do I check or change the password for a secondary email address?I can see I can delete the address..but where is the facility to check and amend it? The ‘old’ password is blanked out with dots everywhere. So I can’t see what it is to test or amen...

Can't sign my blueyonder into mac or iPhone

Whenever I setup my blueyonder account with either my MacBook or iPhone it keeps telling me wrong settings I enter correct password and details, but no luck.Thank you in advance for your helpRegards Bensonfive

bensonfive by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos