Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Can’t login to email on iPhone mail or any other email app

I can’t login to my iPhone mail or any other email app any more as I keep getting an error message. My email address ends with @ntlworld.com. I have contacted Virgin & updated my password. I can login to emails via the virgin website. Is anyone else ...

Web Email

on the webmail I now see an exclamation warning symbol next to each one, and clicking on this shows the message: “The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.”the main a...

Morkjc by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld email

When accessing my email account on VM, only unified mail is shown . No access to other emails and in settings, the following message appears "The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Pl...

BC46 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting blueyonder emails on Android Phone

I suddenly stopped getting emails on my Android phone a few hours back. They're coming in fine on my laptop via Windows Mail and also webmail.Any ideas. (Have tried restarting phone to no avail.)  

MrsMoose by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I Delete an old email account

Hi,I am no longer a virgin media customer. Someone has hacked into my old virgin email account which is still running. I am receiving all kinds of spam emails and they are accessing other accounts via this old email address. How can I get this email ...

Smgg by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem receiving email

My Android Gmail app has not received any Blueyonder emails via IMAP since 8.30 am yesterday morning. I can't send anything using blueyonder through the Gmail app either. But the webmail is working fine and has been receiving email without a problem....

Sc00ter by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No access to Secondary email account

I cannot access my secondary email (Virgin Media), all I get is this message The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.Nothing I do works

LL62 by Joining in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLWorld emails disappeared

Hope someone can help me! All my ntlworld emails have disappeared can’t log in to my account as I’ve forgotten password and can’t change password as I can’t get into emails for the link to change it. 

How do I close my blueyonder email , it’s been hacked

hi peeps, I’m desperate for help please. I have been using a blueyonder email for years, it was hacked on 20/07/2023 and I’ve had no luck in trying to close it down, change the password or regain control. I’ve tried to speak to the VM team but no hel...