Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Virgin Media Email locked. Any ideas

Hello! I’ve a virgin media.com email address and everything was working fine last night. This morning the dreaded iPhone error came up saying I can’t access emails. I reset the phone and tried to login via the Virgin Email app. It’s now telling me th...

Primary email address

Hi. Is it possible to promote a secondary email address to primary?Having managed to move everything in my primary mailbox to gmail, I would like to delete the primary address but other posts state that this is impossible without closing the account.

jaberwok by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

OUTLOOK VIRGIN EMAIL NOT WORKING IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK.

I have my virgin email address linked into microsoft outlook. i am an elderly pensioner and i have several emails all linked to outlook as it is easier for me opening one platform instead of going into several different sites.My virgin email in outlo...

pf3 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Need help accessing my Virgin Media account

Hi All, sorry for hijacking the post (a little) but i'm having a similar issue with email passwords.  I'm using a Win 11PC accessing web mail and i have a few email accounts set up for various reasons.  Webmail moans at me stating 'The entered creden...

keithio by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No sent emails showing

I put his in the community natter & no response so probably in the wrong board Hi i am having problems with my Sent filesWhen i send an email its not always showing up in my sent file. Where its on the virgin page on my desktop on any email client.th...

linny40 by Superfast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder and going from Windows Mail app to Outlook

Windows Mail wants me to migrate to Outlook, but I am encountering all sorts of error messages when I try to do this.Is there anyone who would like to talk me through this step by step - I am going to have to do this sooner or later.I understand that...

MrsMoose by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swamped with identical emails form sites I'm subscribed to

I am receiving identical emails from authentic sites such as Apple, Apple News, Google Alerts, The kiyv Independent, and one or two other genuine sites. They are coming from Virgin's server. and there are so many Apple Mail just Freezes as they email...

Resolved! Virgin email account locked?

Hey all! Me again with yet another issue my mailbox is now locked. The instructions are telling me to go to a setting in my account that isn’t actually there. How can I get my mailbox unlocked?I asked virgin on whatsapp who basically changed my pass...

Email states forbidden

I have been locked out of my NTL email. States forbidden.I have tried to follow the FAQ instructions re logging back in but the page freezes.How to I get back into my accountTIACarol

Carol18 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old blueyonder email

I have just discovered that I have been paying an old insurance premium for  a number of years  which I was unaware of,I have rang them and apparently the emails they have sent have been going to my old blueyonder email address which I haven't access...

Spurry5661 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos