Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

retaining ntlworld.com service when cancelling virgin serviced

i will need to cancel my virgin media service when i move as they do not cover my new house. i know that technically i lose my emails when i cancel. however another member of my family has a virgin broadband account. can i take my ntlworld address to...

gc61 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Virgin Meil

I am no longer able to access My Virgin emails as the password /email address are not recognised . I tried 150 which was a complete waste of time. To gain help I need to login but this of course is not possible as my log in details are recognised i h...

Outlook issues with email alias after changing pc's

I'm having problems in Outlook after changing my PC.  I have migrated my past mail OK, and address book, and mail is coming in to my "core" VM email address, as well as an alias I have used for many years, also on VM.The problem I have is that I can ...

webmail issue

HiI can't access the webmail page for my ntlworld email account on my pc. When I get try to log in as per How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help it says my password is wrong and it won't let me reset it  - it says "You can’t reset your pa...

Blueyonder email

My Blueyonder.co.uk email has been down since Tuesday 8 August, keep getting send/receive error, can you give me a timescale for when this will be fixed please? This also happened early July.

Old virgin emails hacked

I have 4 old emails with VM. They have been hacked. I’m no longer a Virgin Media customer and can’t sign in to close them down. I am a Virgin Mobile customer still. How can I get these old emails cancelled.

NTL email

I do not have a Virgin media account but have had NTL email addresses for a number of years. My wife's NTL email account [REMOVED] has stopped working. I cannot sign into virgin media to see if it's been closed, or it's been hacked.   Please can you ...

Not receiving email on Android smartphone

Hi there, i wonder if you can help.  My android phone suddenly stopped received my ntl email , i can still send an email but nothing is coming through and after getting advice from someone, i removed the account and re added it.  But then it asks for...

Dell1 by Joining in
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virginmedia email

My wife was using her Virginemail yesterday to send an email. She sent an email then half hour later she went to check it and it asked her to log in. It keeps saying password is wrong, even though we 100%know it's right. It won't let us do a forgot p...

Infernas by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eMAIL

Anyone else having issue logging into emails today?

X-File by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos