Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 80 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Loss of all historic emails

I lost all my historic emails when the nationwide issue occurred, all new email messages are being received but old historic mail has been lost.  can you help retrieve my emails?thank you

H_Handke by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email account has been hacked and they have locked the account

Hi,im posting on behalf of a friend whose email account is hacked and the hackers have changed her password so that she cannot get in. The call centre have been no help and keep asking her to reset her password, so need someone to help. She is worrie...

Resolved! Reject action - what does it actually do?

Title says it all. I couldn't find any descriptions of what the various email filter actions do. What exactly does the reject action do?Does it bounce the email as though your email address was invalid? If not, is it possible to do that for chosen se...

Resolved! Re: Hacked email

Hi, I am posting on behalf of my not to tech savvy wife, who has had her email account hacked and we have been locked out. I have DONE all the recovery methods to no avail and have spoken to Mumbai who said they would contact us and HAVE NOT!!   My w...

Still no email

It seems a few have the same issue but I have been unable to access one of my email accounts for days now.The error message i get is:The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please chan...

Bex2016 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin.net account hacked

My virgin.net email account has been hacked and all the contacts & controls (delete, forwarding) removed.It has also appeared on the Dark Web. Similarly other accounts have been hacked using this email address and data removed, logins and passwords e...

RuthM18 by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email problems

Following this weeks Email problems with Virgin.I have my email which is an old ntlworld account via Outlook working on my PC, tablet and one old android phone but my latest android phone stubbornly refuses to load any emails and refuses the password...

mdarwin by Joining in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need to delete my old @Virgin.net Account please

Like a lot of post I am seeing I have received a message stating my account has been hacked which even includes my password.I can still access the account and still receive a few emails to it but now is the time to get rid.Please could someone advise...

Re: Unable to delete or move emails

Same happening to my email cant compose... other icons greying out...drop down menu for things like print has vanished..?Cant delete or move emails...Its good that others having this problem but it doesn't solve it!I have contacted virgin 3 times and...

uspalata by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos