Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 79 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Need Access to Locked Email Account – Now Urgent

HiI really need help ASAP.My wife is the Legal Guardian to both of her twin brothers and manages their affairs through her email. One has just been admitted to hospital and I really need to get email access restored.My VM account was locked a few day...

JW54 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMTP failure

I am trying to set up blue yonder email on my iPhone, I get SMTP failure when setting up Virgin media, please help. I am usingsmtp.virginmedia.comSSLport 465i have tried everything, but SMTP continues to fail. Note that I am using the “App password” ...

Resolved! Long established @ntlworld.com email address suddenly disappeared

I am currently unable to access my Virgin Media account online by logging in with my primary @ntlworld.com email address and password.When I contacted customer support, I was told that the email address does not exist even though I have been using th...

my ntworld account has been compromised

My ntlworld account has been in the hands of hackers and is being used for identity theft and fraudI first reported it to VM almost two months ago and asked for my email address to be shut down, as instructed by the police, who are investigating my c...

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

Please help. I had an issue where I couldn't access my @blueyonder.co.uk e-mails a couple of months ago and this has happened again. I have changed the password and e-mail address on my Virgin account and this has made no difference. I now can't chan...

Junk mail!

HiLately Im getting a fair few emails about lonely woman and their breasts and what not to my ntlworld.com email address, luckily they all go to the junk folder.I thought I would change my password, last time I changed it was in 2022, seems VM have m...

mitch84 by Fibre optic
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving some Ring emails

We have Virgin Media broadband and an ntlworld.com email account that we access through Virgin Media.In order to login to our Ring doorbell account, we enter our email address and password in the Ring app, enter the two factor authentication code sen...

Email

Hi just wondering if any one else is experiencing issues with their email. I’m receiving new emails but can only access ones that were received after Monday, all the other ones have disappeared

rambo75 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dreaded 403 Forbidden webmail error

Its now mid August and the "Forbidden" error has not been corrected and now appeared on my android phone. However  my pc which uses Outlook to organise emails is delivering ok.  But when I go to the web email page via pc and try  to access the Virgin...

sdu60 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos