Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email stopped working

I am having similar problems. My wife's email stopped working and trying to follow the change password/unlock process led to being told I needed to set a 3rd party email address as username to allow two stage verification. None of this has been notif...

Email username verification fails

I was a blueyonder customer until it became Virgin.  My wife's email is a secondary email set up under blueyonder. It stopped working at the end of last week and trying to follow the change password/unlock process led to being told I needed to set a ...

Virgin.net stopped working 5 October

My 22 year old Virgin.net email stopped working last Thursday afternoon, have been a Virgin customer for all that time. This is in the middle of waiting for an NHS appointment, which they now do by email. Also in the middle of applying for jobs, wait...

Suzanne8 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access virgin media account or email

I can't login to the virgin media account as the email associated with it is an extremely old email I am any longer able to access.  When I try and "recover" the email, the website says "We haven't been able to find your details with the information ...

Can’t access email account

Every time I try and login to virgin mail I get the  account is locked or cancelled. I keep trying to get this fixed and all I get is a bit sending me around in circles 

Unable to send E mails

I'm having a problem with my virgin email at the moment. The problem is that I am unable to send emails. Whenever I try, I get a message "Couldn't send email. Something went wrong. Please try again". It does this on all my devices. Any suggestions pl...

NeilH1 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of email

Spoke to Vm everyday but still can't access one of my emails. I've worked through the reset process and now I'm stuck in a loop. It says my verification email has expired but if I try to start again it's telling me to verify the email already sent! S...

Sam57 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of ntlworld email - help needed !

I'm a VM broadband/tv account holder.  I've been locked out of my ntlworld email account.  If I try to access via my usual link  (https://mail.virginmedia.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0/INBOX   I get a "403 Forbidden" message.I went ...

msmj by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mailbox Unavailable

Hi all - has anyone else experienced their mailbox being removed?Ive had an @ntlworld.com address since the very beginning but 3 days ago i couldnt access it, whether thats signing in to web mail, through Outlook on PC or via phone app.When i try to ...

MDDUB by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos