Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Need email account closing

Our Virgin media account was closed 2 years ago when we moved house, but the email accounts are still active and sending out spam. How do I get them closed?

Sallym1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL email account not working

We have been using Virgin services for years. My husband is the primary account which uses NTL email. As of yesterday he cannot receive any emails to this account and no longer able to logon to My Virgin media as does not recognise it. His iPhone mic...

Filo by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change email address

for weeks now I have wanted the email address on the account changed because my inbox is filling up with spam and phishing emails. Every time I contact them through the stupid WhatsApp all I get is "We have changed it" I look at the account they have...

Emailissues

I need to reset my details very time I try to log onto my email account, both on an iMac and a windows laptop, this is getting intolerable. Any suggestion gratefully received

Johan by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Additional email inboxes not working

This has just happened to my sons email whilst updating his phone, seem to be going around in circles trying to email password working.  I can no longer manage accounts only delete them help please

URGENT Secondary Email Account Locked - Forbidden

I am the primary email account (virgin.net) but my wife's secondary account was blocked last night - advised possible spam activity - and sent instructions how to rectify.I have been trying today but the set solution instructions do not work ie she c...

fuego by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ntlworld email has bee hacked

Hi,Similar to alot of previous posts I have seen, my old ntlworld email account has been hacked.Virgin media do not operate in my area so I am no longer a customer. I do however still have my ntlworld email account. I received an email in my account ...

SARAH57 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email hacked

Hello, I have just been made aware that my email has been hacked. I have an older virginmedia.com email and can't gain access to even Try and change the password.I have already had several other accounts hacked that are linked to the email and have n...

Rougher by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos