Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

I have been locked out of email for 8 days

I have been locked out of email for 8 days, have spoken, every day ,to someone who makes me go through all sort of hoops and then tells me they have raised a ticket ....... today they have told me someone will get back to me in 7 to 10 working days ....

brammer2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Subfolder Issue - iPhone

Need help please as VM staff useless on phone.  I can see all of my email subfolders in webmail and all new emails come into my inbox on my phone.  However, when I file them on my phone, they do not appear in my subfolders on my phone, only the subfo...

Virgin Media email locked

What a nightmare we are having, my wife's email suddenly stopped during last week, we contacted VM and had to go to WhatsApp to see a reply. This took us to where we had already been, we phoned and eventually got through and the person told us they r...

kinlar by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder Locked out my account.

Virgin member for more than 25 years. Still am, albeit through virgin business now, due to my house not having virgin in the area at the time of buying my house. (Later installed in my area)Tried to log on a few days ago and it asked for my password?...

ZuuLZuuL by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account hacked

Hi, I am no longer a customer of virgin media but still have a blueyonder email account that has been hacked.  They are accessing my accounts and changing passwords.  They have obviously changed the password of my blueyonder email account as I cant g...

bobbydud by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL World email address access

I've had my ntl world email address for about 25 years. This week Microsoft have asked me to verify the account now I need to reset the password but I'm unable to do this without a VM account. What help is available to resolve this please? 

Kielkob by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked email account

I have had my Virgin email account hacked.  They somehow found out my password.I reset the password but now that doesn't work.  It won't let me reset the password again.I need to close down this email urgently as the hacker is using my email address ...

ZippyZ by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Emails

Just went to retrieve an email and it seems I have a lot missing from my accountSeems every email from 03/12/2022 - 11/11/2023 is missing.  I have looked both on my phone and the webs email server.Can you retrieve these for me and let me know why the...