cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Volt benefits

andrewc-1967
Joining in

I have recently a new pay monthly O2 aim that is eligible for volt benefits as I also have 500mb broadband from virgin. It’s been over the 14 days since I started my O2 pay monthly plan and have used the my O2 app but have still not received any of the promised volt benefits ? I have received an email from virgin media stating I am eligible for the volt benefits but nothing has happened! When will I receive my volt benefits?

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andrewc-1967, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're waiting on receiving your Volt benefits. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andrewc-1967, 

Thanks for taking the time to stick with me via private message. I'm glad I was able to get things sorted for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello kath 

I have just received my gig1 hub and everything is ok but I have decided my hub would be better in my living room and need it relocated.Can you book an engineer to come out to relocate the hub. I understand its £25 for the job.Thank you

Thanks for coming back to us andrewc-1967, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

You're very welcome andrewc-1967 and please do let us know, if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L