cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Sim Hasn't Arrived, Year Has Gone By

Hadacard
Tuning in

A year ago I purchased an internet bundle including an 02 sim card. The sim, in all this time and over 6 calls to Virgin, has never arrived. 

Could I please have some help with this issue? I've been promised a ring back by Virgin representatives only to never receive the call. 

4 REPLIES 4

impy1
On our wavelength

Hi, if your O2 sim as not arrived ,shouldn't you be contacting O2?. You haven't said if O2 have set up an account with them

roy247
Superstar

At the time of setting up the bundle you should have received an email shortly after setting up your account details with O2, if you didn't receive that then it sounds like nothing was sent from Virgin to O2 so I would call Virgin and select the leaving option and speak to retentions who should be able to get things sorted. 🤞

If you have set up your account then phone O2 because you would be paying for something you haven't received.

Hi Roy, 

I didn't receive anything even mentioning 02 after purchasing the bundle so no, I haven't set up my account with 02. I've phoned Virgin upwards of 6 times now and 2 of those times I was hung up on. The most recent time I was told a supervisor would ring me back within 48 hrs only to receive no call. 

I was really hoping a Virgin representative would respond here, to be honest, although I do appreciate your response. 

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hadacard 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear you've not received the SIM and also for the experience you've had when contacting the team.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill