Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BBC iPlayer asks me to sign in everytime

My virgin 360 box - bbc iPlayer keeps signing me out so I have to log in every time. If I access the app on my Sony tv it remains logged in. Does anyone know why this is. I’ve tried a factory reset but it’s still happening

Mini box

HelloAs part of my package I am currently paying for a mini box, however this is not installed due to the fact the engineer could not run the cable through to the required room.I still require this service and I am mindful that I'm paying for it as p...

Grae1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No confirmation email

I have requested an offered free upgrade from TiVo to 360. The website said request was received and a confirmation email would be sent. But that was 3 days ago and I still have had no confirmation email. So I don’t know if the request was successful...

Resolved! Two new remotes and volume and mute still not working.

I have tried pairing in settings, rebooting box, factory reset and rebooting wifi. Spent at least one and a half hours on phone calls and all they can offer is a new remote.  Anyone know of a fix  or is a new provider needed? Many thanks for any assi...

Resolved! Virgin television 360 remote

Hello,This is my second post and I'm hoping it is and that someone can help.I have a LG savvy television and a Virgin box. The remote is matched to it and turns out great however I was curious as to whether there was a bunch of buttons to push so I c...

Resolved! Stuck on Remote Pair Screen during upgrade

We have recently gotten new 360 remotes to upgrade our V6 boxes.  We have two V6 boxes in our home and started the upgrade on the upstairs one but got stuck on the screen where it asks to pair the remote. This step has been done many times and the re...

9235EF87-96CC-4440-B577-85E9E420F393.jpeg
Jack1703 by Joining in
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV360 Network Issue After Downgrade

My Tivo 360 Box has been having a C133 errors for a few days now. Have tried all the suggestion that the Virgin TV bots suggest. Funnily enough these started as I have cancelled my Virgin Broadband and Telephone, leaving only a Tivo 360. It can conne...

dfhage by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultra HD Sports for £3.00

Exactly one week ago I signed up for the £3.00 off for ultra HD Sports and i received an email saying I would hear soon. One week on ive heard nothing, absolute joke.

Resolved! Sky Sports UHD and V360 bug

Virgin, please address this.There are a lot of posts about Sky Sports UHD being dull. If you read through these threads someone has found the answer, which clearly shows it to be a fault.When I tune into Sports UHD it is dull and colors are flat.From...

Bob44 by On our wavelength
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alexa

I can't believe in this day and age that virgin 360 can't be controlled by Alexa.

Dunsie by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos