cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS2004 All Channels, Previously Working

NozTalgia
Tuning in

Hi,

Asking here as just going round in circles with the help guides and chatbot. I am currently getting Error Code CS2004 on every channel.

It was working fine yesterday evening and nothing has been touched since (was out all day today), all wires are connected, and tight. I have tried rebooting the box, and my router in case that was the issue, to no avail. Trying to follow the step by step guide for CS2004 I just get a 404 error when navigating to the 2nd step, and when I try to run a test for my setup on Virgin it says that it can't. Does anybody have any ideas, as I fear my scheduled recordings are not going to work unless I get this resolved asap.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NozTalgia, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your TV Error Code looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Checking the TV Error Codes we can see that the code you've mentioned might mean your cables are loose on your TV Box, thank you for checking these already!

I also have a helpful link here that may help with TV Issues if you want to take a look 😊

I have checked your services on my side but it looks like the box may be off as I can't seem to yield anything. 

Would you be able to let us know if the issue is still persisting since you last posted on Saturday? 

If it is still on going, please turn your box(es) on so that we can do further diagnostic tests on our side for you 🤗

Thanks,

Megan_L