Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline connection to Hub 3 Router

As requested I have connected my Panasonic DECT3 cordless handset to my my Hub 3 Router - using the adapter, provided by VM - into the port label Tel1, reset the router and the phone and all the handset has displayed since then (28/03/23) is a messag...

D30sy by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Hub required for Home Phone

HiI've had an email telling me to contact you to order a new hub so that my home phone can be connected to it.I dialled 150 as requested in the email but have no idea what my security word is so couldn't continue.Can I initiate the request for a new ...

no incoming calls on landline since February

I switched to BT as a trial while still paying virgin for broadband and telephone line.Switched back when virign gave a better offer. Virgin got a digit wrong when reinstating my line. I now have the wrong number and that number does not accept incom...

MG16 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline- No dial tone

Paid my latest bill for landline, TV and broadband. But my landline isn't working at all and has been taken off my virgin media package. How do I add it back?? And why was it taken off??

Resolved! New Fibre Phone Line

I'm most likely repeating something here or discussing something that's already disscused so apologies in advance.I have received my adapter for this and I'm not looking forward to this change as going by some of the posts here, it's an additional he...

ewhitey by Superfast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch to fibre phone

Please can somebody tell me how I book an engineer so that my phone extensions continue to work after the switchover to fibre? I've just tried asking this via Virgin Media WhatsApp chat and they haven't a clue what's happening.     [MOD EDIT: Post sp...

Phone Fibre Switch

My elderly in laws (totally confused by IT) have been sent said adaptor.Can you confirm what the switch date is for NG4 4DA.They will need help and I need to plan that. 

grogers497 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos