cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Mobile using incorrect email address

Optimist1
Up to speed

Earlier this month Virgin Mobile <email@em.virginmedia.com> contacted me about my direct debit.  Despite the fact that some months (years?) ago I had logged in to my account and changed ALL the email addresses to gmail, the email was sent to my old ntlworld account.  This was not really a problem as my ntlworld email account was still active.

However now that the VM email system appears to be totally broken I am concerned that I will no longer receive emails from Virgin Mobile.  Would VM please ensure to use my gmail email address, as already advised, in future.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Optimist1.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues in relation to your email, We’re aware of an issue that is affecting our Virgin Media email service for customers. Our teams are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina

With due respect, your reply does not address my issue.  The point is that VM Mobile is sending emails to an incorrect address, despite my having updated my profile with a new address.  I am asking for VM Mobile to ensure they use the correct email address in future.

Hi @Optimist1.

In order to assist you with updating your email address, the best option would be is to bring you into a private message so that we can arrange this for you. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your screen, or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Sabrina