cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo remote ordered but hasn't arrived

Timbo78
Dialled in

I hope someone can help me out here, as I'm getting the interminable wait on the phone!

I ordered a replacement Tivo remote by phone a while ago but I've not received it. I can't even remember when it was ordered, but it was at least ten days ago and probably longer than that. As I say, I can't get through on the phone to report that it hasn't arrived so if anyone official would like to drop me a message to try to sort it out, this would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Timbo78 

It can take a day or two before forum satff pick up tyour thread.

Have you tried to order a replacement online?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote/download-tv-control-app 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Timbo78
Dialled in

Having ordered one by phone, I don't really want to do so again without attempting to sort it first as they will probably charge me if I do.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Timbo78

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your remote order

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Timbo78
Dialled in

If you manage to get one, let us know if you can get it working. I've had some help on this by PM from Travis_M and he's been very patient, but my new remote refuses to stay connected to the Tivo box. If I don't use it for a few minutes, I have to go through a green light cycle before anything works. I'm not even convinced the remote has paired properly. I've had help as I say but I cannot find the Tivo instructions for pairing a remote anywhere and those provided by Travis don't seem to work. So if anyone can let me know how to activate a new Tivo remote and have it stay in fully working order, please do.