cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo box making new very loud clicking noise and not booting

hatfield
Dialled in

As per title. I have checked all the connections and they are fine. Broadband working fine and box was working and then suddenly wasn't with a very familiar sound of a hard disk cycling over and over and then it goes quiet and no signal to the TV. Can I order a new self install box? I'm not bothered if it's a tiVo or a V6.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris H
4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hatfield 👋 Welcome back to the community! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your TiVo box! We no longer offer TiVo boxes in packages so if you do require a replacement this will most likely be a V6. 

We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details and arrange either a technicians appointment, or a replacement for you. I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

I'm on Maxit TV so should have had a V6 at the start of my contract but I decided to keep the tiVo because it had recordings on it. So a V6 self install will be fine. I'll look out for the PM.

Thanks, Chris

Chris H

No sign of a PM so far?

Chris H

Sorry to hear you did not get the PM. I will send this again. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs