Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

262 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3039 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Email not sending

Is anyone else having trouble this evening? Our emails are failing to send. Have rebooted router and broadband working fine

alangigi by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering pod

When i subscribed to Vigin inhad impression and promises that bad wifi will be in the past now and if i need extra Pid it will be very easy to order... soon I realised it was not the case,  broadband very poor even 2 steps in same room makes it freez...

packet loss

I've been getting packet loss for 5-6 months and i have had 2-3 engineers come round to have a look at it and yet nothing has fixed my issue. I have tried different Ethernet cables and different Powerline Adapters (TP-Link av1000) yes still get the s...

Maxtabor1_0-1714478715051.png

Telewest socket

Hey all,I've moving into a new place next weekend, and was told there was virgin media here previously. I'm getting my self install kit, but not sure where to plug it in? There's an old telewest socket (pictured) but something is already plugged into...

1000020069.jpg 1000020070.jpg

Location and colour of outside box

Hello,We've just had the pre-install work done outside our house. We caught the engineer just as we were going out and he told us what he'd be doing - running a cable from a nearby telephone pole, which was fine. I asked if we could have it round the...

BigBrand by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-emerged internet/TV issues

We have ongoing network issues coming into our property, this happened for about 8 months last yr and then finally got fixed, not sure by who or how.Since a network upgrade in Feb???(I think), the gremlins have re-appeared and when they do our Intern...

Screenshot_20240430_113036_Chrome.jpg
TaylorA17 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked Driveway!

Last Wednesday roadworks were carried out on my road and pavements were also dug up to install Virgin fibre in the area. Some work was done on the day, but since then, nobody has been back and there are holes and barriers including across my driveway...

IMG_4343.jpeg
Ashlea1 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long does broadband speed take

Hello I requested to change broadband speed on weekend from 100mbps plan to the 200mbps one and its still saying order in process how long does it take? Just to change speeds. I sure it never took this long few years back use to only be a few hours o...