Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2923 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Unable to send emails to Blueyonder or Ntlworld addresses

My Outlook account will no longer send emails to Blueyonder or Ntlworld addresses and I get the following message:    Delay reason: H=mxin5.virginmedia.com [84.116.6.18]:    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<............@ntlworld.com>...

Ethernet sockets keep failing from router

Ethernet sockets keep failing from router requiring me to factory reset, which is very inconvenient.  I discover too late that my CCTV hasn't recorded anything and I lose rules on the router that I've created.  Do I need a new router?

leeds85 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming emails are blocked by VM

Emails are being forwarded to my @virginmedia.com acct from a webmail acct but are not appearing anywhere in my VM emails (inbox, spam, bin). VM Websafe has been turned offSender has checked all their servers and there's nothing to show at their end ...

Resolved! How do I order a WiFi Pod?

I am experiencing poor WiFi performance (<5Mbps) in a couple of areas of my house, as confirmed by the VM Connect app. The app tells me I should "simply give us a call" to order a Wifi Pod, which my Volt benefits are supposed to include. However, aft...

Worst service for 25 years

Right now I'm paying nearly £70 per month for a service that is less reliable than the dial-up modem service I had at the end of the last century.A cost increase of 8% has coincided with a 98% degraded connection.Symptoms: HUB3 red light on permanent...

astarte by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving all emails

Since yesterday I’ve notice that not all emails sent to me are being delivered to my inbox. These are from senders known to me and I’ve had no problem in the past. I sent an email to myself which arrived after about 5 minutes. one sender got the foll...

LH1_1-1715516416031.png
LH1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by On our wavelength
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not able to access my email

I am having the exact same problem. It started on 07/05/2024. I desperately need help to get my virgin email account and emails back. Please Help!!!! Thanks in Anticipation.

s_scribe by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos