Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2906 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Re: On-going Complaint - IP different location

I am having the same issue. I discovered last night that my assigned IP address had changed, and https://whatismyipaddress.com/ indicates that this IP address is associated with Liverpool.When I run Speedtests, it chooses servers around Liverpool, ra...

Multiple modem (Hub 3) issues recently

Hi,I keep getting intermittent outages over the last few months. Checking online with the status checker mentions that there are no issues in our area (which I understand only applies to there being a major outage). Checking the modem (Hub 3), it men...

owenvoke by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub4 problems

My Hub4 is giving many problems since a power cut on Friday 1. Will not connect to WiFi Pods.2. Unable to connect to the settings menus in the Hub4.3. Once I change the WiFi name from default VMxxxx I can no longer find it using the VM Connect App.I ...

Resolved! Hub to router connection speeds

Hello again all. Hopefully someone on here can help me solve this mystery.I have Gig1 connection. I recently ran speed tests on my Hub 4, which was in modem mode connected to my Archer C80 router by ethernet, which in turn was connected to my streami...

Dosser62 by Dialled in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Every day at 12/1am I am losing my speed/connectivity.

I have been losing my speeds and connectivity at around midnight/1am/2am for the past couple days. It is affecting the workload that I have to get done by the morning and when I tried to submit the complaint I am receiving silly errors.I am on 350mb ...

virgin media1.png virgin media 2.png virgin media 3.png virgin media 4.png