Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2879 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Noisy rocking Manhole cover

I need help with a noisy manhole cover located just outside our property on Whightman Road (n8 0hh). The manhole cover makes a loud metal clanking noise every time a vehicle drives over it, which happens frequently due to the road's busy nature. It's...

ezgicel by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Location of Cable Entry

Hi There I’m in real need of moving the entry point of my cable. I have seen that it can be done but have tried to contact Virgin on the phone and live chat but haven’t got through. Is there a specific link for this? I understand the charge and that’...

abrahn01 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation

In January, as a new customer, I signed up a contract for M250 fibre broadband and was advised that installation would take place on February 12th. The engineer came but told me he could not go ahead with the installation as work was required in the ...

mikeruby by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really bad lag past 2 weeks

Hi all.past few weeks I’ve had a really bad connection…to the point it is unplayable. I’ve had issues before with power levels and this feels similar if not worse. I’ll post my router network stats below.

Unable to order WiFi pods

I feel like I am going around in circles to get Wi-Fi pods. The app won't give me the option to order one, despite the scans showing low speeds in multiple zones and totally unable to connect to wi-fi in some rooms.It's impossible to get through to a...

radders7 by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

New WiFi not working

We recently received a new hub and completed the setup as instructed. It was still not working so we spoke to the helpline who could not get it fixed. We had been told that an engineer would arrive today between 12 and 4, which has not happened. We h...