Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2918 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by On our wavelength
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

NTLWorld email address not receiving emails

I have started to notice that emails are not arriving in my inbox. This is following purchases, bookings etc. I have tried to send myself ‘test’ emails and these have also not arrived (although I can see them in my sent box). They are not in the junk...

Jacky227 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Having to Change Email App Passwords Frequently

Every 3 to 4 weeks I get locked out of my email account on the Virgin Media Website.I create new email app passwords ok and can get back into my emails ok. However this means I have to change my passwords on my email apps every time. As I have 5 pass...

email address not recognised

I got a message through to say that I should create a new login for virgin media.Fair enough but then it asks me to give an email address which is not  my current email address, which imho is completely bizarre, given I don't have multiple email addr...

Latedev by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing emails

Hi all,Expected emails don’t seem to be coming through…  at least for me since Saturday afternoon 

paul1965 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Response from Homemovers

I am due to disconnect on 20/05/2024 I spoke to Virgin Media about the early disconnection fee. They said as I am moving to an area they cannot supply, I won't need to pay the EDF. Part of the message added below. I have since sent them a water bill,...

need a replacement Super hub 5 to replace my SH4??

I am again having issues with my Super hub 4 and woudl like to request a SH5 replacement??  The android my virginmedia app can no longer diagnose the issues anymore and does a reset every time which is a long process.  Also is there anyway to request...

bodgeup by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos