Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2882 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! Red light on Virgin Media Hub

hi, I have a solid red light on my virgin media hub 3 for over 3 months. I’ve also been having issues with my WiFi dropping on a regular basis. I have called virgin media a few times and every time the advice is different by the technical people. I h...

Chirag27 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi pod connection

I recently installed a hub 4. Everything connects fine but my wifi pod is flashing white and the app says it is can’t be found. Do I have to do anything to link the pod to the new hub?

No signal in bedroom

Just moved our router into another room downstairs but now my son has no signal at all in his bedroom upstairs (cannot even perform an Ookla speed test). I have been informed by a virgin technician that if speed is below 10mb then that means the hub ...

Issues with fiber signal dropping

So I recently had full fiber installed and since then I’ve noticed that my signal seems to drop momentarily and then comes back on. I’ve noticed by some of my iPhone games failing to load, apps such as Facebook taking a while to load pictures etc, Sp...

Rudbo by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When is virgin media coming to Newton Aycliffe

Hi I was just wondering when is virgin media coming to Newton Aycliffe I see virgin media is around the surrounding areas and existing cables are actually going through Aycliffe however the broadband itself is not. I also checked with your partner - ...

CallumHD by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nasty blackmailing email

Someone emailed me to say they'd hacked my email account and were going to send malicious emails to all my contacts, or use AI to generate stuff to post stuff online etc etc, unless I paid bitcoin into their bank account within 48 hours. I can't reme...

HG65 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Account Deleted / Vanished

Hi there.Today one of my family members email accounts has vanished / been deleted off of our virgin media accounts. No one from my family goes onto the virgin media accounts and tinkers around with anything (we like to keep hands off so no problems ...

MCox by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos