Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2874 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Intermittent internet connection

Hi, I got 2 weeks ago a replacement hub from hub 2 to hub 3. The internet was intermittent on hub 2 and that is why I got hub 3. The problem is still occuring. It is not WiFi issue, even on Ethernet the connection goes down. Network Status shows issu...

1000057433.jpg 1000057434.png

ntlworld.com email not working

My ntlworld.com email that I've had for years is now not working...approx a week.I use this email for private and business email and have a lot of saved important emails.I desperately need it back if anyone can help?This keeps coming up (below)...mys...

KB510 by Joining in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download speed drops below 50mbps

My download speed recently has been quite a bit of a pain, it’s been going on for two weeks now as I’ve noticed that the download speeds are fine for usually 30 minutes after start up 350mbps then goes to a sudden drop, I’ve tried everything that’s s...

Brandonn by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address given to scammer

My elderly father has given his email out with other id to a likely scammer.  Can virgin help change his email/block the other one?

Pickle3 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access My Virgin Media and email

Can someone please help, I've been unable to access my Blueyonder email account and my account details through my virgin media, getting really frustrated with this now, any advice appreciated.

Smurf56 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi Booster

Hi Can someone please tell me if I need a WiFi booster before I connect the WiFi pods? I rang the other day to be told I need a Booster then when I asked what the difference was between the Booster and the pods I was told that they no longer do them ...

MrsG101 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symmetrical speeds Add on - not available

Just been on live chat to try and add the symmetrical speeds to my Gig1 plan. Was told it wasn’t available to me as I’m still in contract. I thought this upload add on was only a 30 day rolling contract anyway so what difference does it make?Yes, I’m...

pob42 by On our wavelength
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 Power Lead Length.

Hi, How long is the Hub 5 power lead, please? I currently have a Hub 3 (M250) and am looking upgrading to 1Gb speed. Apparently, I will receive a Hub 5 for this. However, I currently use a 3rd party power lead for my Hub 3 as the original was too sho...

kibbs70 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos