864 Posts

Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2890 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! How long does an upgrade take?

Hi Team,I requested an upgrade to 1Gbps last week, and the confirmation stated April 29th as completion date, but the upgrade is yet to be done. How long does an upgrade usually take?

Hub 3 Alternative / Upgrade

Hi, firstly I would like to say that i am a novice when it comes to tech like this so if any answers could be dumbed down as much as possible that'd be great.I'm having problems with my Hub3. It's an intermittent problem but still very annoying. I wa...

Slow upload speeds on VM Hub 3.0

My upload speeds are often slow on my Virgin Media Hub 3.0 router.  I have M500 internet package so my upload speeds should be 52 Mbps, but at times they are dropping to 10 Mbps.  When uploading files to some websites, it takes ages to upload the fil...

Upstream power levels.jpg

Emails sent to me rejected

I am a local Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) (Neighbourhood Alert now) Co-ordinator.  Yesterday, 30 April my status as 'co-ordinator' was cancelled. After asking why I was told my email provider (blueyonder platform) had been rejecting alert messages sent ...

ianjayne by Rising star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent internet connection

Since February the signal to my TV box is constantly dropping and disconnecting requiring me to reboot my set box and the router nearly every other day. I have another TV box in another room which my son uses and when this happens to my TV box he has...

Norette by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 Router faulty need replacement

02:30 am router kept disconnecting from my iPhone and iPad. Tried rebooting from web interface. Still faulty. Tried power off then on. Still faulty.DHCP Server not assigning Ip addresses. Tried factory reset via web interface and then pin hole rest b...

bteam by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming emails are blocked by VM

Emails are being forwarded to my @virginmedia.com acct from a webmail acct but are not appearing anywhere in my VM emails (inbox, spam, bin). VM Websafe has been turned offSender has checked all their servers and there's nothing to show at their end ...

Emails not being received

Is there a known issue that is preventing me receiving emails for parts of the day? For example, I sell on eBay and Amazon and receive dozens of emails a day. I am only received a few emails with these notifications a day, normally one email for each...

M4t7y by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos