cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the Virgin app on Apple TV only for Irish users?

chrisredmayne
Joining in

Are there any plans on making this available to users in England?

Would be great if there was a way to get this to work so I dont have to connect my laptop to my TV all the time 

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello chrisredmayne

Thanks for posting in regards to the Apple TV app via our set top boxes, we appreciate you raising this via the community.

All Virgin Media customers with a Virgin TV 360 box or Stream from Virgin Media can access Apple TV+ directly on your telly if you've got a subscription to the service. Just tap your Home button on your remote. Select Apps and sign in. More details and help can be found here.

Rob

Hi Robert,

I don't think you've understood the question.

On an apple TV box you can download the virgin go app. But only Irish users can login to this app to watch virgin tv channels, I'm from England so I'm unable to login.

Are there any plans to open this app up to English users as well

Hi chrisredmayne, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies for the mis-understanding. As it stands, Virgin TV Go is only available as an app on Apple and Android mobile and tablet devices. There are no plans currently to change this. 

We always take on board the feedback we receive via the forums though so we can collect the information and use it to learn more about the areas we need to improve. We will certainly pass this information along to the relevant teams. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs