cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go app unusable on Android 13

SpooRancher
Tuning in
I have a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra running Android 13 The Virgin TV Go app starts, flashes up a request to allow notifications and immediately crashes. Happens 100%, totally unusable.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi SpooRancher 

I'm running Android 13 on my samsung tablet and Nokia mobile and don't have any issues with the TVGO app.

The latest android TVGO app version is 4.34.0 Prod (4.34.23.105)

Have you tried clearing the TVGO app storage and cache, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app after clearing the cache/storage?

Have you tried using  the browser version?

https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi SpooRancher 

I'm running Android 13 on my samsung tablet and Nokia mobile and don't have any issues with the TVGO app.

The latest android TVGO app version is 4.34.0 Prod (4.34.23.105)

Have you tried clearing the TVGO app storage and cache, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app after clearing the cache/storage?

Have you tried using  the browser version?

https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey SpooRancher,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV GO app at the moment, have you been able to resolve the issues with the advice from newapollo or are you still having issues and need further assistance?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Doh. Clearing cache and data does it. I'd transferred from a Galaxy S9 to the S23, and obviously something in the transferred data didn't match with the new phone.

All fixed, thanks

Yes, first reply got it

Thanks for coming back to us SpooRancher and I'm glad the advice given enabled you to resolve the issues 😁

Kind Regards,

Steven_L