cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App - can't log in on android phone

Julie35
Joining in

I've got the Sky Sports Package through Virgin Media I'm trying to log in to the Sky Sports app on my phone, and the app won't accept the blueyonder email address as a valid email address. I've tried other email addresses to the account and these don't work. Also tried logging in using the Virgin Media account number. Can anyone help with this please? 

Julie

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Julie35 

If you've just added Sky Sports it can take a couple of days before your account details are recognised by the Sky systems.

You need to sign in via the VM TV UK icon and also need to use the same log in details that you use to access My Virgin Media.

sky sports app.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you for coming back to me. I've tried that a few times and get the message 'This is an invalid email address', but the email address we've used is the right one? Have you heard of this before? Do you have any other suggestions? 

Thanks

Hello Julie35.

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about you being unable to access Sky Sports on the App.

Would you mind if I sent you a private message to take a look at this for you?

If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for your reply, sorry what logo top right do you mean?

Julie

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Julie,

If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox for your private message from Gareth..

If you are on a mobile/tablet device then click on the little circle icon in the top right  and then select 'Messages'.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali